My Postgraduate studies


Hello everyone, today´s topic is (as it says in the title) postgraduate studies. This topic is very interesting for me because lately I have been thinking it a lot.

I think that i would like to get a postgraduate study, maybe in the area of public policies, another option would be in the area of diplomacy. 

The first one is because the state job has become a topic of interest for me, specially in how the state can be present in the transformation that the society goes through, and how can be a help in these transformations.

About the diplomacy, this a topic that called my attention back when i started my studies. During my first year in college I had a class called International Relations, I really enjoyed going to that class and i think i learned a lot of things. 

But in relationship with my studies, is not in my plans doing an Ph.D, i think if i take a postgraduate study it will be only a master (if someday it happens), but i dont know if i want to goo deeper in the academic side political science.

Well, that´s about it, and tell me ¿Have you considered doing a postgraduate study?

Comentarios

Entradas populares