A lovely picture

Hello again, and welcome to today´s blog, this will be about a picture that I love, because the place that was, the people who went with me, and also but not less important, I think it looks nice. 






This photo was taken not a long time ago, i think it was mid 2019. I don´t usually go to beaches, I rather prefer going to places near the forest and the mountains, but my litlle brother wanted so bad to travel to a beach that my family decided to go for the day. We arrived in lunch time so we had something to eat before went down to the sea, I remember that we eat these huge empanadas that were sold like two blocks away from the coast. I think this photo was taken near Las Cruces, I really can´t recall it becuase I don´t know a lot of places in the coast. After that we went to a rocks that are just next where this photo was taken, after that we walk in the water a lil bit, we didn´t go into the sea because it was winter and the weather was very cold. 

It ended up being a nice visit, and i really love the place. I would love to visit it again.

That is all for today, thanks for reading and tell me ¿Have you visit the beach?.

Comentarios

Entradas populares