Terror movies

Hello there

Today I will speak about the best terror movie I have ever seen, this because of the day that is today, 31 of october, 

Two years ago I was at a friend ho
use and with his family we started looking for movies, after a while we didn´t like none of the options, so the aunt of my friend remember this movie that she saw when she was younger, and she said it was one of the spookiest films ever. So with that recommendantion we look for it and for our surprise it happen to be online.

We wait until it was dark and then started to see it, the movie was called "The changeling" (1980), it was about a music composer who moved into a old house after the death of his whole family. This house was huge, it was a mansion, and also was very old, because of this it was inhabited for a long period of time, and the reason was a mistery, so the main character decided to start researching the origin of the house and the family who used to lived there. The mistery start to grown at the same time he is founding new rooms every day and new clues of the origino f the house. The movie has a lot of references to saints of the catolic church.

As the movie advance it becomes more terrifying. Personally I was very scared jsjsjsj, but the movie is very catchy so I didn´t stop watching it.

I don´t want to make any spoiler, so if you can watched I highly recommend it, specially today to set the mood.


Comentarios

  1. Hi m8!
    Seems to be really scary the movie, specially in Halloween!
    Do you like terror movies?
    xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi dude!

    I hope one day we have a movie marathon

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares