Difficulties of learning English 


Hello there, this is my sixth block (and my last one), today´s topic is the difficulties of learning english, so this will be a personal blog.

In my opinión the task of learning english is very difficult at first, I remember having a very bad time trying to learn english, especially in my school when i was little. Learning things like the pronouns, or when you have to put the S after a verb. I didnt quite get it until i started to see movies and TV series. I discover it was easier for me hearing people talking in english and relate those words with the subs that the TV had.

After that i started to see more stuff like that i notice that i started to learn better and faster. This not longed to much, because now it was time to speal in english, this issue is still very difficult to me. I overthink what i am saying and that make my talking very sloppy, and sometimes it doesnt make any sense.

So, if i have to make a resume about the difficulties that, in my experience, appears when you are learning english would be these two. First, start to understand the basics of the language and how it works, and then a second one is to start speaking it, and be able to comunícate in a propper way.

So that is all, tell me ¿Have you had a Hard time learning english?.

Comentarios

  1. Something very similar happened to me at school and if movies and series help a lot to learn English.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh boi
    I did the same to learn a better english, specially repeating the things that the characters set in the movies (Hasta la vista baby!)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares