My future Job

 My future Job

 

Hi, today´s topic of my blog is my future job (as it says in the title). I think I have two types of jobs that I would like to have, there is the dream job and the job i would like that is related with my studies.

My dream job would be something in the area of arts, since school I have been very interested in acting and playing music, so i think a job as an actor would be a good one or maybe as a cinema director. 

But in an area that is more related with my carrer (which i like a lot by the way), would be something related to politics but in my own community, i would love to work in the municipality of Maipu helping to make this part of the city a better place to live for everyone who lives here.

Another option that I have considered, that is a bit of a mix between this two previous ones. A job that help the culture in our country from the state and the politics. To masify it and make it reach the far zones from our country. I would like to work maybe in a ministry or a ONG.

These are my dreams job, I hope i can be able to make it to one of this.

Tell me which ones are yours dream Jobs

Regards.


Comentarios

  1. Hello, dude
    I know that you will be the mayor of Maipu even better than Cathy Barriga hahaha
    Best regards, my king

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh maaan do you imagine the mix of a guy who is an actor and then a politician?
    Definitely nothing could go wrong with that, even in Europe!
    xoxoxooxox

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I know that one his name was RONALD REAGAN

      Borrar
    2. Uuuuh that man was a close friend with Margaret Thatcher. Do you think that they got an Affaire?

      Borrar
  3. Hi Thomy!
    Man I have like a similar idea but with literature. I would like to write a book of fantasy but as the same time work on what concern us haha.
    But if you can imagine maybe you will make it. So Maipu: be prepared for this guy
    See you!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares