My Dream Holiday

Hello there! In this blog I will talk about a place that I hope someday I will be able to visit. Specifically I´m talking about New York city in the EE.UU, I have many reasons for this decision, starting with the fact that I liked the TV show friends, and How I Met Your Mother, both of them were shoot at this city, so, many of the places that appear on the shows are actually on that city.

Also another reason for visiting that city is the music, I personally enjoy listening music all day and many of the bands that I like are from that city, also there are a lot of iconic places related with music. The John Lennon memorial at Central park or The Palladium are example of this.

Another city that I would love to visit is Los Angeles in the state of California, this one is because of the movies that are made there, I would love to take tours in the different studios around the city.

And finally I would like to be in Washington D.C, but this one is more related to my carreer, political science, It would be interesting to be in the center of the political activity in that country and be able to go to places like the Lincoln Monument or The Capitol.


Comentarios

  1. Hello dude... Friends! Such a good series, man
    NY is a very good place to hang out

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Thomy!
    This year I would have visited New York because of my sister's birthday present.gift, but sadly we are in a pandemic moment and USA is really dangerous.
    On other hand, I enjoy listening to music too so I would stop to see every street artist that crosses me. But sorry, I'm not interested in Washington D.C. :(
    See you man

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Thomy! New York is awesome, I would like to visit him too, in that city the tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon was recorded

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi pal
    Personally I prefer L.A. (I'm a West Coast Boi), I think that is a big city with so many places to see, like Hollywood or Santa Monica beach. But N.Y. is so interesting for me, becuase part of my family lives near and I also like F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (Ross you are such a moron with Rachel hahahaha)
    Bye!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares